We offer Oregon Registry Approved classes for 3-6 clock hours.Contact Us to schedule.
1040 C Ave
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Anam Cara Connections on Frist Friday, September 7, 2012, 7:00pm, West Hills Unitarian Universalist Fellowship: 8470 SW Oleson Rd,Portland,OR Delaram Hakiman Adyani and Rev. Kathleen McKern Verigin, www.anamcaraconnections.com 503-970-3615
- Virtues Pick at Cedar Hills Farmer’s Market: (CMBA tent) Sept 1st 8-1o:30 am www.cmfmarket.org
- Portland Virtues Connection: Saturday, June 16, 2012 (10am-2pm) Five Card Virtues Pick: A Virtues Pathway with Bethany Quillinan and Delaram Hakiman-Adyani ($25 love offering)
- Awakening the Virtues Within: An interactive workshop; Sunday, July 1, 10am-4pm. ( 6 hr. Certificate provided) at Alternative Possibilities 10215 NW 313 Ave, North Plains, OR 97133 (sliding scale: $25-$35) Register today: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtues Pick at Cedar Hills Farmer’s Market Grand Opening: May 12, 12 ( CMBA) and Sept 1st 8-1o:30 am
- Saturday April 28, 2012 Intro to Virtues Project: Kinder Kids, Safer Schools and Integrity in the Workplace: Laurel Parc at Bethany Village, ($79 per person or $199 per organization) Oregon Registry Approved 6 hour credits; 9 am to 3:30pm. Pre- Registraion required!
- http://earthdayconf.businesscatalyst.com/index.html VCP will have a table on Saturday April 21! Come by and say hello!
- Provider Resource Organization (PRO Child Care Conf): March 3, 2012 Lakeridge HS, 97034 LakeOswago, OR
- Virtues Camp Family Runion: Feb. 4, 2012 Saturday 3-6 pm: Beaverton Baha’i Center. RSVP required.
- Virtues Pick: Every 2nd Sunday at New Thought Center for Spiritual Living, Lake Oswago, OR (12:30pm with Bethany Quillinan) 1040 C Ave, Lake Oswego, OR 97034
- Laurel Park Holiday Bazaar; North Plains Holiday Bazaar (Dec. 2011)
- BlackDogFarm Holiday Bazaar, Hillsboro, OR Nov.6, 2011 (2-5pm)
- VIRTUES CAMP Family REUNION- OCTOBER 22, 2011 Saturday (3-6pm) Beaverton Baha’i Center. Please RSVP to Bethany or Delaram, if possible.
- June 4, 2011 Cedar Hill Saturday Farmer’s Market 8am-10:30 (look for CMBA tent) THPRD’s Cedar Mill Farmers’ Market is held in the Sunset Mall parking lot across from Sunset High School/Park on NW Cornell Road, one block west of NW Murray)
- May 28, 2011 Cedar Hills Saturday Farmer’s Market 10:30am-1pm (CMBA tent)www.cmfmarket.org
- P. R. O. Provider Resource Organization 25th Annual Conference Sat. May 14: 8am-4pm. New Beginnings Conf. Center 3300 NE 172st Portland, OR 97230
- Spirit Forum: The Wisdom of Virtues- Portland, OR , Fri.11:45am May 6, 2011
- Community Faith Forum: Awakening the Dreamer…Changing the Dream: Washington County, Oregon April 9, 2011
- Two Day introduction to the Virtues Project Workshop: Long View, Washington: Sat, Jan 22, and Sat, Feb 19, 2011
- March 2, 2011 Wed. Virtues Pick with Awakening Woman’s Group and Friends- 10am-11:30 am Contact Delaram for directions.
See our services page! for your complimentary 1 hour classroom visit, or school presentation!
Do you operate a child care center? Do you volunteer in your child’s classroom? Do you want more practical tools in your parenting or school management? Are you looking for a meaningful training session for you self and your staff? Looking for Virtues gift ideas? See special bundled packages for virtues cards, books and materials.
We offer Oregon Registry Approved classes for 3-6 clock hours.
Here is to a great 2010!
- Winter Virtues Spiritual Camp: December 27-28, 2010 ($45/two days) Beaverton Baha’i Center, OR (ages 4-12)
- Sexton Mountain School Winter Fair
- Cedar Mill Business Association Booth- Sat. Farmer’s Market
- Virtues Summer Day Camp: Aug.25, 9:30-11:30 am Beaverton Baha’i Center ($75) ages 4-12
- SW Washington Early Childhood Tapestry Conference
- Virtues: A family Affair DVD and Discussion: Joyfulness: April 27, 10 am ($10)
- Virtues: A Family Affair DVD and Discussion: Kindness: Tuesday Feb.23, 10 am and 7pm ($10)
- Children’s Creativity Table: Virtues Rock! Celebration of the ARTS Festival, Feb.5,6 Beaverton Baha’i Center 5355 SW Murray Blvd.
- Ten Minutes of Fame! at Cedar Mill Business Association
- TV Interview: Cita Con Nelly
Parenting classes at MindGlo: Raising Kind Kids! Jan. 21, 6-9pm $49
- Reflect, Refresh and Rejoice at Awakening the Virtues Within workshops: Sat. Jan. 23 and Sat. Feb. 27 NOTE NEW LOCATION! ($225 for both days)
- Virtues A Family Affair: DVD and Discussion Series : Tuesday Jan.26 10am and 7pm ($10 at door)
Monthly Virtues Pick at Cedar Mill Business Association Meeting: Leedy Grange Hall
We had a full year of excitement and joy in 2009! Here are some of the highlights:
- Rose Springs Center for the Healing Arts
- Oregon Center for Career Development in Childhood Care and Education
- Parenting with Virtues Seminar
- Washington County Interfaith Mayor’s Luncheon: Courage to Inspire!
- Metro Parent: Spiritual Virtues Summer Blast (August 3-6, 2009)
- Summer Day Camp: Beaverton Baha’i Center
- Virtues Connection Gathering
- Portland Woman’s Show 2009
- An afternoon of Family friendly Service projects: making greeting cards at the Beaverton Baha’i Center: Saturday Dec.5, 2-4pm
We could have not done it without you! THANK YOU for your interest and inquiries! Here is a list of some places we have gone in 2008!
- Beaverton School District 2008 Diversity Summit
- Metro Parent Education and Enrichment Fair
- Seeds Of Compassion Seattle Conference
- Creative Children’s Centre- Parents As Learners
- DiverseCity Community Resources Society
- Spiritual Virtues Summer Camp
- Unitarian Universalist Church
- Children’s Time Pre-school
- Virtues Connection Luncheons
THANK you for your continued support and enthusiasm! WE look forward to a long and loving association in the years to come!
Stay connected to our Growing Community!
Look for the Virtues Tree in your neck of the woods! Our tree has traveled to many places such as Coffee shop, business meeting, bank, yoga studio, bookstore, child care center, special luncheons, and camps. Please contact Delaram if you are interested to host the Virtues Tree for a week.